No matter the size of the company, the support of corporate partners and the local business community is essential to fulfilling our mission. It simply would not be possible for Austin Child Guidance Center (ACGC) to meet the ever-growing mental health needs of our young clients without the business community.
At ACGC, we make it possible for small businesses and large corporations to invest in children in ways that work best for your company’s philanthropic priorities.
Here are some of the ways that you can support our work with children and families.
- Make a corporate grant or donation to our general operating fund or initiative
- Sponsor an event
- Provide matching gift opportunities to your employees
- Financially support employee volunteer hours
- Donate time for employees to volunteer their skills and services to ACGC
- Contribute products or services at little or no cost to ACGC
- Host internal events, charitable drives or fundraising events for ACG
- Partner with ACGC to offer opportunities to employees addressing mental health issues impacting children, teens, families and parenting challenges.
Together we can help more children struggling with mental health challenges thrive in childhood and beyond.
For more information on becoming a Corporate Partner, please contact our Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 451-2242.