What We Do Not Treat
Austin Child Guidance Center is not able to treat the following disorders:
- Active psychosis, hallucinations, or delusions that can’t be managed.
- Active eating disorder requiring medical intervention.
- Active suicidal or homicidal ideation requiring supervision in a closed setting.
- Psychiatric symptoms not diagnosable, controllable, or treatable in an outpatient setting (PHP/IOP)
- Primary substance use disorder.
To find resources for these concerns, please call:
- Integral Care Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (MCOT): 512-472-HELP (4357)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255 or dial 988
- SAMHSA National Helpline: 800-662-HELP (4357)
- National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) Helpline: 800-931-2237
*If you or your child are experiencing a crisis, please call 911 or go to your nearest Emergency Department.