Welcome to Austin Child Guidance Center.
If your child or teen is struggling mentally and emotionally or has experienced a traumatic event, ACGC is here to support you.
As a new client, you will have access to our bilingual clinical team and their many experiences treating children’s mental health conditions including:
- Individual or Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Assessments
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management
- Walk-in Clinic hours
- Family Resource Navigation
To request mental health services at ACGC, please call ACGC at 512-451-2242.
During your call, the Intake Specialist will gather the necessary information to determine if ACGC services are appropriate for your family’s needs. Be advised that an initial phone intake typically lasts 10-20 minutes. If ACGC services are appropriate for your family, the Intake Specialist will schedule an initial evaluation appointment for you and your child.
If one of our available weekly appointments is not convenient for your family’s schedule, the intake specialist will refer you to our walk-in clinic until a regular weekly appointment time slot that better serves your family’s needs becomes available.
Please go to our Payment Options page for information about our rates and participating insurance providers. If your child has been a victim of a crime or witnessed a crime, please ask the intake specialist about no-cost therapy options for which you may be eligible.
- ACGC is an outpatient mental health clinic for children ages 0–17 and their families.
- Services are offered in English and Spanish. Additional interpretation services are available upon request.
- Services are available via in-person appointments or using an online telehealth platform.
- We provide services to clients with or without insurance. Specific fees will be discussed during the intake process.