“Great job of addressing issues raised by parents. Really like the way [the presenter] kept the floor open for comments, this made for a great discussion with the group” ~Parent from Managing Meltdowns and Tantrums Workshop.
ACGC is pleased to offer a series of low cost workshops to the community on a variety of topics at The Center
What We Do
The following workshops are available in both English and Spanish:
• Helping Our Children Grow and Develop: Social and Behavioral Development in Kids Ages 5-14
• Bullying - How to Identify It and Make It Stop
• Effective Parent/Child Communication
• Internet Safety for Kids and Teens
• Test Anxiety
Workshops are available to all members of our community, including those who are not currently utilizing other ACGC services.
Current workshops are:
• 11/16 Bullying: How to Identify it and Make it Stop
• 11/20 Ayudando a nuestros niños a crecer y desarrollarse
• 12/10 Effective Parent-Child Communication
• 12/17 Comunicación Eficaz Entre Padres e Hijos
Or visit our Event Calendar. Call 512-451-2242 for additional information.
Workshops are FREE, but space is limited, so registration is required.