Austin Originals Benefit Concert
Austin Originals has been an Austin favorite for more than 9 years. This benefit concert brings together friends and community partners to support children’s mental health care across Central Texas.
Join us as we celebrate our 70th year of helping children and families.
2022 Austin Originals
Saturday, April 2nd at 8:00 PM
Circuit of the Americas
Loreal Sarkisian, Honorary Chair
Headliners and ticket sale dates will be announced in early December!
About Austin Originals
ACGC’s Austin Originals Benefit Concert is often considered as one of the most popular fundraising events in Austin.
Since 2012, Austin Originals has brought together the entire Central Texas community to support children and families in need of help and healing.
Proceeds from the event provide accessible, high-quality mental health care and treatment to children and their families empowering them to thrive throughout their lifetime.
- 2012 – Alpha Rev
- 2013 – Grupo Fantasma
- 2014 – The Wheeler Brothers with LaTasha Lee and the Black Ties
- 2015 – Tameca Jones plus Nujazzswing
- 2016 – Alejandro Escovedo
- 2017 – Asleep at the Wheel
- 2018 – Bob Schneider with Casey McPherson, Nakia and James Junius
- 2019 – Wild Child
- 2020-2021 – Rescheduled due to COVID