Update for 2021
No one missed holding our 2020 Austin Originals Concert and Fundraiser as much as we did. We don’t know when we will be able to enjoy a full-blown concert in person, but Austin Originals will be back just as soon as we can.
About Austin Originals
ACGC’s Austin Originals Benefit Concert is often considered as one of the most popular fundraising events in Austin.
Since 2010, Austin Originals has brought together the local business community, some of Austin’s favorite musicians, friends of ACGC, and mental health advocates to support children and families in need of help and healing.
At this annual event, you can expect to find the Austin Originals Tasting Grove with food bites from local Austin favorites; live and silent auctions; and a VIP reception with exclusive musical performances before the show starts.
All of the funds raised increases access to individual, family and group therapy, psychological assessments, psychiatric services, case management, and community workshops and educational events for children and families who would not be able to afford them without your support.
Music Provided by:
- 2010 – Jon Dee Graham, Ian McLagan and the Bump Band, Fastball and Reckless Kelly
- 2012 – Alpha Rev
- 2013 – Grupo Fantasma
- 2014 – The Wheeler Brothers with LaTasha Lee and the Black Ties
- 2015 – Tameca Jones plus Nujazzswing
- 2016 – Alejandro Escovedo
- 2017 – Asleep at the Wheel
- 2018 – Bob Schneider with Casey McPherson, Nakia and James Junius
- 2019 – Wild Child
- 2020 – Event rescheduled for a later date due to COVID