You have the power to change the lives of our community’s children and their future.
- 1 in 4 children experience a significant traumatic event by the age of 16 that is harmful to their mental health.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death in youth ages 10-24, and 90% of those who died by suicide had an underlying mental illness.
- Children with mental disorders left untreated into adulthood incur more health care costs than other adults.
- School failure, limited employment, and poverty are known impacts of childhood mental health issues.
- No other condition harms so many children as seriously as mental disorders.
Help Austin Child Guidance Center (ACGC) continue to make a difference in the lives of children by donating today. We'll do everything in our power to ensure your gift makes the biggest possible impact.