2019 Group Therapy
- Austin Child Guidance Center (ACGC) offers therapy groups for both children and parents.
- They last 1 ½ hours and are held in the evenings at ACGC on the corner of 45th Street and Lamar.
- Groups are offered on a sliding fee scale (insurance is not accepted).
- *Free Childcare for children over two years old, while space is available.
There will be two therapy groups this Spring 2019:
1. Social Skills & Friendship Group (This group is full for Spring 2019): This group is for children ages 7 - 9 years old. In this group children will learn about body language, communication, and socially appropriate interactions. Start Date: Tuesdays February 26 - April 23, 2019, from 6 - 7:30 PM.
2. Teen Mindfulness and Dealing with Stress Group: This group is for ages 13 to 17. This group will work with teens to learn mindfulness and coping skills to handle big emotions such as anger, depression, and anxiety.
The Spring 2019 group is full but the group will be offered again in the Fall. If interested, please fill out the form below: