Safety Protocols and Waivers
As a condition of admission to the 2022 Austin Originals event at COTA you will be required to abide by all current facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols while on the COTA premises or risk ejection, including, but not limited to the following, which may be periodically revised in accordance with public health guidance or requirements, or other guidance or requirements:
- Guests are encouraged (and may be required) to wear a cloth face covering (all guests who are 3 years or older).
- Guests may be required to submit to a non-contact temperature check prior to entry.
- Guests may be presented with a brief questionnaire prior to entry to confirm that they are not currently experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms and/or have not been recently exposed to the virus which causes COVID-19.
- Guests must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between their party and others.
- Guests are reminded to wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
ACGC Family Fest Photo Waiver
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, I am giving permission to Austin Child Guidance Center, Circuit of the Americas and event vendors to photograph me or my child[ren] participating in ACGC Family Fest on April 2, 2022.
I understand photos may be used in print and electronic materials related to this or future events. In the event photos are posted on the internet including but not limited to website, social media platforms, ads, etc. images will be for publicity and promotional purposes only and they may not be able to be removed by Austin Child Guidance Center, thus they may be posted for an indefinite period of time.
I hereby release Austin Child Guidance Center and Circuit of the Americas, its representatives, employees, directors, and officers, from all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with any use of said Materials, including, without limitation, all claims for invasion of privacy, infringement of my right of publicity, defamation and any other personal and/or property rights.
I acknowledge and agree that no sums whatsoever will be due to me as a result of the use and/or exploitation of the Materials or any rights therein. However, I understand that Austin Child Guidance Center and Circuit of the Americas will use my Materials for marketing purposes to promote its services and may receive direct or indirect remuneration from new clients who may use our services as a result of the Materials.
For additional information or questions, please contact email@example.com.