There are several opportunities to volunteer for on-going service through membership on an Austin Child Guidance Center (ACGC) committee.
Currently we have these ACGC committees:
• Growth & Capital Campaign Committee
• Austin Originals Committee
• Development Committee
Participation includes recurring monthly meetings with ACGC staff leadership and board members to plan and manage a variety of committee efforts and events. Depending upon the committee, activities might include:
• fundraising opportunities
• event planning, management and participation
• ways to raise awareness and advocacy for the center
• engaging local businesses for sponsorship and donation.